Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wk 3 PPP Think Aloud: Presentation it is

Jen and I in Second Life working hard!
So this week it was decided to do a presentation.  Not only that, but Jen Selix and I are going to work together and make a presentation dealing with motivation in different work places.  Jen and I have been partners since month 1 and have worked on numerous projects together as well as bouncing idea off of each other for months when the work was all solo.  I feel confident that we can rock the heck out of this presentation!  Also the fact that we both live in Central Florida helps when deciding which conferences to apply for...we could easily attend the ones here in Florida together!!

Most of our projects have been in Google, so we will do something that can easily be put into a Google Doc.

I am super psyched to get working on this project!

2 comments:

  1. Heather -
    I'm super excited, too! I really think that our presentation will deliver a lot of great insights and ideas. There are a lot of people talking about motivating one group or another, but to share our findings on the similarities and differences on adult motivators in contrasting environments should be really cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete