Saturday, February 26, 2011

PE7_Final Project Reflection and Video

I was very impressed and excited about the reception my Web 2.0 tool, Glogster, received from my students.  They were extremely excited to get on the computer and jump into the creating!  There were a few "bumps" on the road.  Glogster is currently not an approved site on our school server, therefore, every time we went to the website it constantly asked whether or not it was work related.  The computers were also running slowly, so the students had to keep refreshing the page over and over again.  It was very frustrating for both the students and myself.  I would need to adjust the timeframe next time.  I didn't have enough class time to allow the students adequate researching and creating time, so the project will have to be extended to give more time.  Other than that, I thought the project went really well.

The ease at which I was able to incorporate this exciting tool makes me even more excited to start incorporating more/different tools and to share the success with my peers!

 I have included a video that started out as a documentary, but slowly morphed into a persuasive message because I didn't have enough footage to make it a documentary.

Keep learning!
-Heather





Music:  iLife Gallery
Photos:  Microsoft Clipart Gallery and Personal photos obtained with parent permission

No comments:

Post a Comment