Saturday, February 12, 2011

PE3_iMovie

When I last left you in my previous blog, we had added new clips and created a video.  We had edited the video clips, the audio, the titles and the transitions.  We had also added a song.  Now we are ready to share the video!  There are many different options you have for sharing a video created in iMovie.


You can share it via iTunes, iDvd, You Tube, Mobile Me, export to your computer, or export to Final Cut for more advanced editing.

After choosing your method of sharing, you get a screen that let's you customize the size of your movie after exporting.  I have previously chosen either medium or large as none of my videos were intended for and iPod or iPhone.



Now just sit back and wait!  It could take some time depending on the size you chose.


Now these past several blogs are not in any way meant to show you EVERYTHING that iMovie can do.  There are so many more very cool options available to you:  green screen effects, customizable title screens, credit screens, interactive maps you can add, picture-in-picture options, cut away options, and much more.  I just showed you everything that was practical for me to use in the video I made.

You can check my viddler account by clicking the word viddler, and see my finished video below!  Hope you enjoy!




At the end of your Lynda training, you will receive a certificate of completion.  This certificate can be printed out and is great to add to a professional portfolio.

-Heather







1 comment:

  1. Cute dogs!!! They are just like children - can't wait to open the presents and play.

    ReplyDelete