Friday, February 18, 2011

PE5_Glogster

Today I sat down and created my Glogster poster for Camel Adaptations.  It was so much fun!  I was able to search for pictures on the internet for camels so that I could upload them into Glogster.  I found several pictures from a website called classroomclipart.com.  I was just amazed at the speed with which I was able to create this poster.  It took me more time to find the pictures than it did to create the entire poster.

I was able to browse for backgrounds and there were numerous to choose from...from educational and basic to fun and funky!  Then it was a matter of clicking and typing.  I entered the major facts that I knew about camel adaptations along with the pictures I found.  I, then, decided I wanted a video in my presentation.  When I clicked on video I was given the option to search school tube videos and, low and behold, they had one about a camel!

I cannot wait to show my students the poster I created and to see their final products as well.  This is such a great motivating tool to get the students to produce the work you want, in a format they like!

Check below for a short video I put together showing me creating my "masterpiece"!

-Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment